Ahad, 15 November 2015

IIR 2015



This is one of the awaited running event for me in the  year 2015. Adik was also with me this time. But I was a bit disappointed because:

1) The route is similar like in 2014 and 2013. Tak tukar-tukar langsung. Bosan

2) The finisher medal for the category I was in only for those 50 runners who reach the finishing line. 

Hampa akak pada mulanya. I reached the finishing line earlier than some of micro staff (who ran in the open category), but since the open category entitlement is for 1-100 runners, the micro staff that reached the finishing line later got the medal but I did not. 

Waited for Adik at the First Aid booth canopy (the safest place I guess, even though the staff mending the booth didn't look familiar). Adik came a little bit later while Caliph Buskers were performing at the Stadium. (awal sangat pun caliph buskers ni...tak sempat akak nak mintak otograp). Then I saw Tom whom I had seen earlier at the massage booth in Health Care Provider Run at UM. I greet him, and told him that I had seen him before. We had a chit chat. Then he asked me whether I got medal or not. I said no. Then he offered me his medal. Aku memula dengan sopan menolak la kan, eish...takkan la dia senang-senang nak bagi. But since he sounded genuine to offer me his medal, tanpa membuang masa akak pun ambik je la dan mengucapkan ribuan terimakasih pada mat saleh jerman itu. Sebab adik cakap, mat saleh memang macam tu. Depa tak kesah nak bagi medal-medal ni. And they will get offended if we didn't take the offer. Kan.. That's why I got the medal at last.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan