Khamis, 25 Februari 2016

ENT MO

The miserable looking houseman called me for FNAC. Together with a cytotech, we went to 5C. The houseman said, she was supposed to call the ENT MO. I asked her, why bother to call the MO when I can do the procedure? Or better don't call me at all. Houseman said, not sure. She was warned by the MO, "I'm going to kill you if you don't call me!" Amboi....berani nak warning that houseman begitu sekali ye. Aku tengok houseman tu, sangat miserable, rambut dah terkeluar keluar dari tudung, badan kurus jangan cakap la, nampak timid semacam. 

When the MO arrived, I was ready with the gadget in hands. Tetiba MO kata nak buat pulak? I told her, I might as well proceed since the houseman call me and I'm ready now. MO dengan berlagak sombong cakap, ok if you think you can get better cellularity, you perform.

I can see another Dark Knight is coming...


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan