Monday 25/10/2010: After I got back from Sabah, I started to have cough. Then running nose. Then fever. It made worse by the rainy season. Took panadols, sweating. Back to normal. Few hours later, fever came back. Lose my appetite. I didn't eat anything for lunch.
Tuesday 26/10/2010: I could not even look at the lights coming from the window. Otherwise I started to felt dizzy and headache. Purposely I pulled the curtain closed. Don't think I'll be able to go to work, therefore went to the GP. (the one that gave us the meningitis shot. She asked me did I manage to go perform the umrah. I said no with a weak smile. Dont want to elaborate further). Got myself some more panadols (but this one added with codeine sulphate), cough mixture, antibiotics and a day mc. I stayed at home, most of the time sleeping. Some other time, I pressed my hands on my forehead, wondering when I'm going to be ok.
Wed 27/10/2010: Went to work. I know some people might be uncomfortable when I took longer toilet time than usual to clear the phlegm. Got no appetite.
Thurs 28/10/2010: Mak dan Abah datang. They told me I should have let them know earlier my sick condition. But I don't want to trouble them. Mengalir air mata aku bila mak kata, "Kalau apa-apa jadi pada kamu sorang-sorang di rumah ni, sapa nak tolong?". They brought me mee rebus ramli. Habis jugak aku makan. Ni maksudnya selera makan dah datang balik le ni. Even though my phlegm is still stuck in the throat.
Sat- Sun: Went back. No more fever. But still got thick phlegm. Yellow and rustic coloured.
Monday: Noticed that only 5 puyu left in the aquarium. And I saw that there is some debri+ fish bone+remaining fish head without the soft tissue inside mixed with the greenish aquarium water. In fact, the water filter had been stuck with the fish debri and bones, therefore it doesnt function properly anymore. Haaaa!!! Sekor ikan aku dah kena makan dengan ikan aku juga. Cannibalism! Ganas ikan aku ni rupanya. Time aku nak ganti air tu pun, aku rasa macam suspen aje nak masukkan tangan dalam tu, takut kena pagut dengan ikan. Anyway, I replaced the water, clean the filter and wipe the glass. Bersih sudah.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan