Jumaat, 29 April 2011

CME lagi

Today I went to the CME. One of the speaker mentioned the India's Four rule, one of which is regarding the thing that we do is having some purpose, it's not just coincident. I remember last week, when I attended the CME, the topic was Communication. The speaker was saying about good communication and bad communication eg monotonous...bla bla. Suddenly the person who sat behind me saying something ..."(she's saying my name with a loud voice)....pathology..monotonous"...


Haaaa....ye ke? Aku ingat dah bagus benar dah presentation aku. At first, I was a bit upset and angry lah. Macam la engkau tu bagus benar buat presentation. Wait until I see you on stage. Tengok monotonous ke tidak ke.


Then after I discussed it with Yong, Yong said, better for me to have chance listening to what people said. At least the next time I present, I will try improve myself. Ye tak ye...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan