Isnin, 18 April 2011

Present CME

The week before had seen me in distress. I was supposed to present the cme on 26th, suddenly the coordinator asked me to present on 15th. Err...it's not that bad though, since I had prepared the powerpoint little bit here and there since last month. But I need to organise the words and the pictures so that it would be more relevant to the audience, which are predominantly the clinical staff, not the lab staff.


That day, I reached my workplace at 7.40am. It was a bit drizzling. I climbed the staircase, used the connection at the 2nd floor main building to go to ACC instead of going through the rainy friday morning. At the 2nd floor, I almost got lost on the way to the auditorium, until I found someone at the autoclave room who had instructed me to go another one level up. Lastnya jumpa. At the stage when I'd done with adjusting the thumb drive, the chairman came up and asked who am I, how long I've been working there. Nampak sangat aku ni tak famous kan, orang tak kenal pun aku. Maklum la asik duduk di lab aje. Takpe.


At 8.30am, after perhimpunan pagi, I walked to the stage and delivered my speech. Mula-mula memang rasa gabra, dah lepas tu, aku rasa macam bercakap nak membebel aje. I finished at 8.50am, leaving some space for q&a sessions. Only the chairman asked. And only the chairman who had pointed out that the cap for the lbc vial is supposed to be face up. Huhuhu...Ok lah, then I went back to the office.


Miss Fawcett was the first person who said she enjoyed the talk. Then came the scientific officer asking me, whether I feel scared standing at the stage. I said a bit, then she said that I didn't look scared at all. One of the pathologist overheard someone from the nurse group said " She's a silent comedy". I'm not sure what does that mean, but I take it as a compliment.


Lega ya amat turn aku dah lepas...YAHOO!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan