Jumaat, 26 Jun 2015

Syabu syabu

It was a girls eating out last night. I would not call it buka puasa since literally speaking I was the only one who break the fast, while the other 4 girls are made up of Wong, Mala, Anusha and Shalini. I repeatedly told them it's ok if they want to eat first, but they simply wait for the azan to start eating. Looking at the number of plates on our tables, one can tell that they're much younger than me (they are all my MO except that now Anusha is a clinical specialist). Dah tua tua ni cepat sangat kenyang... 

Anusha asked me about working in Taiping. I told her she should be in a good place (it's peaceful place with a lake garden and lots of food to enjoy) with a new building at the department. Albeit the boss will be a bit..er..calculative and  bossy. While the boss was here working together with us, I have learnt that she will not read cases that other peoples read in the past. And that goes the same way and become a trait in one of the pathologist (not me). She will also not seeing any cases if she go for a meeting walaupun meeting tu ambik masa sejam aje, sementara 2,3 jam selebihnya dia dah cabut. I hope I didnt scare the hell out of her..

It was 9pm and we were all tired and full. At the cashier, suddenly I could not find my purse. Haaahhh...gelabah tak tentu arah ni. Then I realized I left it in my car. Pegi balik kereta aku. Jangan lah terlintas di fikiran budak-budak tu yang aku tak mau bayar. It's just that I left the purse in the car accidentally, not intentionally. Hahaha. Jumpa purse. Bayar. Legaaa. dan balik rumah dengan hati yang senang dan perut yang kenyang.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan