Jumaat, 6 Mei 2011

Kisah suspen

Daripada mengumpat di waktu bekerja, adalah lebih baik blogging di waktu bekerja walaupun blogging di waktu bekerja itu adalah unethical.


I was driving on the way to the office when suddenly a big bebulu spider appeared out of nowhere. Initially I was not sure whether the spider is inside or outside the car. But when I saw that it was struggling to stand firmly attached to the windscreen, because the wind was pushing its tentacle, then only I knew that it was outside. Suspen guaa!!! Reach the parking space, I checked the entire cermin, tengok big bebulu spider dah takder, then only I came out of the car.


Walking towards the cme this morning, I saw Ze Bozz in front of me, walking slowly. Aku yang jalan laju ni have to slow my pace. Tapi orang cakap if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Aku nak juga jalan slowly because I don't want to join her. Dah sampai ke a.c.c, tetiba Ze Bozz berpaling dan cakap kat aku "Dengar diorang baca doa tu kan".. aku iyekan aje la. Hmm...tak berapa suspen la yang ini.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan