People say that half of the fun of traveling is the journey itself, not entirely when we reach the destination…
The journey started with me travelling with Haji Amran teksi going to the railway station. I called him at 9am just to ensure he didn’t forget that I need to reach the station before 11.15am. I brought my bag down. Feed the fish. Shower the plants then I saw this old taxi pass by in front of my house. That was 9.40am. Awei benor Pak Aji ni datang. Tak apa lah awal pun. Asal jangan lambat. He apologized because there was no aircond in the car. I said it’s ok, as long as we can reach the railway station safe and sound. He still remembers the story about penipu durjana that I told him previously. Good memory jugak Aji ni ye. I reached the railway station at 10 am. Duduk la melangut kat kerusi tu. Only at 11.10am the ETS arrived and we went on board.
The waiter came and asked whether I want to buy any food. I said no. I actually had packed with me egg sandwiches, 2 slices of pound cake and slices of kiwi fruit. The aircond was not as cold as it used to be. The girl who sat in front of me asik snap snap gambar aje. Ni tak lain nak masuk facebook la ni.
At 1.30pm, I reached KLSentral. I need to spent time for awhile since Adik would be able to pick me after 2pm. I saw Avon having get-together there. Soo Winci were singing some songs, there were karaoke contest too. I thought of joining the contest, tapi on the second thought, I think I better do my own things.
At 2.20pm, Adik came and we headed straight to the highway south bound. Suddenly there was traffic congestion near Sungai Besi, so we exit the highway and had lunch at Bandar Tasik Selatan. Went back to the highway, not so congested as earlier. Reached Melaka at around 5.30pm. Check in at a hotel at Ayer Keroh. Sempat lagi makan popia dan buah-buahan, sebelum keluar kejap nak tengok tiket start jual pukul berapa.
After Maghrib prayer, we went out and bought the ticket for Night Safari. The entrance costs RM10 for adult. We were brought by a tram going around the zoo. Takde can la nak berjalan kaki di waktu malam gelap gelita silap silap ada binatang terlepas kau kena ngap karang…We saw many animals, but the one that was memorable was at the kandang buaya, when one of the zoo staff made jokes “Buaya ni takde lidah.” So we asked why. He replied “ Sebab orang dah tanam lidah dia”. Lidah buaya ye. Haha. The lions and tigers all looked tired and macam tak cukup makan kurus kurus je. Bunyi rimau tu pun tak Aum Aum sepenuhnya.
At 9pm, we headed straight to gerai Asam Pedas somewhere nearby. Tak berani la nak makan pedas sangat nanti berak jadi pedas. So we ordered kuetiow kungfu and otak otak.
The next day, at 10am, we check-out. Terus ke KLSentral. My train at 2pm. Reached Ipoh safely at 4.30pm.
The journey started with me travelling with Haji Amran teksi going to the railway station. I called him at 9am just to ensure he didn’t forget that I need to reach the station before 11.15am. I brought my bag down. Feed the fish. Shower the plants then I saw this old taxi pass by in front of my house. That was 9.40am. Awei benor Pak Aji ni datang. Tak apa lah awal pun. Asal jangan lambat. He apologized because there was no aircond in the car. I said it’s ok, as long as we can reach the railway station safe and sound. He still remembers the story about penipu durjana that I told him previously. Good memory jugak Aji ni ye. I reached the railway station at 10 am. Duduk la melangut kat kerusi tu. Only at 11.10am the ETS arrived and we went on board.
The waiter came and asked whether I want to buy any food. I said no. I actually had packed with me egg sandwiches, 2 slices of pound cake and slices of kiwi fruit. The aircond was not as cold as it used to be. The girl who sat in front of me asik snap snap gambar aje. Ni tak lain nak masuk facebook la ni.
At 1.30pm, I reached KLSentral. I need to spent time for awhile since Adik would be able to pick me after 2pm. I saw Avon having get-together there. Soo Winci were singing some songs, there were karaoke contest too. I thought of joining the contest, tapi on the second thought, I think I better do my own things.
At 2.20pm, Adik came and we headed straight to the highway south bound. Suddenly there was traffic congestion near Sungai Besi, so we exit the highway and had lunch at Bandar Tasik Selatan. Went back to the highway, not so congested as earlier. Reached Melaka at around 5.30pm. Check in at a hotel at Ayer Keroh. Sempat lagi makan popia dan buah-buahan, sebelum keluar kejap nak tengok tiket start jual pukul berapa.
After Maghrib prayer, we went out and bought the ticket for Night Safari. The entrance costs RM10 for adult. We were brought by a tram going around the zoo. Takde can la nak berjalan kaki di waktu malam gelap gelita silap silap ada binatang terlepas kau kena ngap karang…We saw many animals, but the one that was memorable was at the kandang buaya, when one of the zoo staff made jokes “Buaya ni takde lidah.” So we asked why. He replied “ Sebab orang dah tanam lidah dia”. Lidah buaya ye. Haha. The lions and tigers all looked tired and macam tak cukup makan kurus kurus je. Bunyi rimau tu pun tak Aum Aum sepenuhnya.
At 9pm, we headed straight to gerai Asam Pedas somewhere nearby. Tak berani la nak makan pedas sangat nanti berak jadi pedas. So we ordered kuetiow kungfu and otak otak.
The next day, at 10am, we check-out. Terus ke KLSentral. My train at 2pm. Reached Ipoh safely at 4.30pm.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan