Khamis, 21 Julai 2011

Nak bagi kek diorang takde la pulak

The neighbour was not around, based on the darkness of the master bedroom (I know la how to peep...)but pakcik manager put his car in front of the gate, pretending that they're around. And I think the person that I saw this morning is their son. Do they allow another stranger to go in and out of the house? Don't think so. So that must be their son.



Makcik Piah, wife to pakcik manager pulak, must be somewhere close to her husband. 2 days back, I called her, because I want to give her some cake that I bake in the middle of the night that I became sweaty and I slept that night with a salty skin and I smell like a banana cake. That call was answered by her daughter, saying that they were not around.



Macam mana nak bagi cake tu lagi? I ate most of them!



The main reason for being generous is not really because I need to clear the fridge because I don't want to leave the food rotten and stinky, but because I want them to know, that I will be going soon. Soon ok!



I have a feeling that Makcik Piah dislike my cake. Or am I just being paranoid?


I know Makcik Piah is not around, but how to tell that that I'm going soon? Nak sms je tak syok la. I want to tell them to their face.


And I think I dislike their son. Because I can hear him screaming down there. Mesti watching football la tu. Hey! Tolong la! It's just a ball ok. Those who run for the ball doesn't have any ball at all. Trust me!









Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan