Adik came to Ipoh without her bag. She accidentally left it at the place where she had lunch just before she board the train. So straight we went to Jusco to look for the attire for running. Parking was a bit difficult. Nevertheless we made it at the roof top. After shopping, we headed home. Prepare the bib that we supposed to wear tomorrow. Then we dozed off.
The next day, woke up at 5am. Shower, light breakfast, then went to my office. Had subuh prayer at my room. Then went to Stadium Indera Mulia. Registered ourself. At 7.05am, tembakan dilepaskan by Zambry the MB. Maka berlari-lari sambil berjogging lah kami....
I started to feel fatigue when I reach Greentown. From jogging, I started walking. Then bila larat, sambung lari. Adik was left behind. Sometimes I glanced at the back, see whether Adik can join me. But she was nowhere to be seen. With full of spirit, this is for adik, mak, abah and myself, I ran to the finishing line. Yeahhhh......within 80 minutes I had completed the 10km run. The first time ever I ran in a quarter marathon. Tak pernah pernah yang aku buat aktiviti berlari sejauh ini. Adik reached the finishing line, not long after that. Yeahhhh!!! Kami berjaya!!!
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan