Selasa, 18 November 2014

Feeling blahh

I guess I was not fully prepared for the CPC. Some of the cases listed was long time ago. There was a case that I read, and recently had another biopsy that was read by the Bozz. But then, because the lab number that they listed was the old one, therefore the MLT didn't look for the recent lab number. Jadi nampak macam aku la yang bersalah.

I've been wanting three additional IHC markers, to add to our lab. I've asked the other pathologists whether they have the same views. The problem is the Bozz was not so fond of it. Looking at other centres, eg Seremban, I think we were so lack behind time. Been fighting through the handphone keypad, thru our wassap group. Will update what happen in the end.

Got registered with a gym, located about 5 minutes drive from home. Using the treadmill, and few other gadjet angkat besi kat kaki, tangan (actually there are 3 that I really know, yang lain tu aku tak berani sentuh, takut berdentang denting bunyi besi tu kang...:) The feeling after 1 hour spent there - great. It could be better if we have a  lot more female counterparts..boleh la buat zumba, body combat ke, aerobic ke...So far, I've only encountered 2 other females who joining the gym. Lain semua species XY.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan