Ahad, 11 Oktober 2015

Larian Mengenang Kekasih Lama


Sambil berjujuran air mata ku ketika menaip entri untuk blog kali ini. Begitulah juga ketika aku memulakan langkah untuk berlari di pagi hening Ahad yang syahdu sempena larian mengenang kekasih lama. Hebat tak aku berdrama...

This is the second time I participated in HCP run. This year, the participants were much less compared to last year. Most probably in view of the haze that comes and goes without anticipation.

There were added categories this year. 5km fun run, 15km and 10km. Adik joined the fun run, while I opted for the 10km women's veteran (sebab kalau aku join fun run, dia tak specific untuk wanita berusia seperti akak).

The 10km route started from Sports Centre, towards Asasi Sains, going downhill a bit and pass in front of Law Faculty. Then a bit uphill towards the parking lot near 6th College (memang lalu kat tepi Dewan Makan 6th College). Then we passed by the Menara Timur, Faculty of Medicine. Going downhill only to be met with a steep uphill section along Fakulti Alam Bina...and Fakulti Kejuruteraan, hence the name of Larian Mengenang Kekasih Lama. Nasib baik tak lalu kat tangga maut. Came out from the Engine Department, going towards Fakulti Sains. Then the uphill section again towards the Rimba Ilmu, (tiba di sini aku dah start berjalan dah, lemah lutut aku rasa). But I took the opportunity to run again when I reach the downhill section. 

It took me 1 hour, 20 mins to reach the Sport Centre again. Nombor 7 kategori wanita veteran. Even though I didnt make it to the podium( sebab the prize only for the first 5 runners for each categories) I made it to the finishing line without much pain.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan