Jumaat, 30 Oktober 2015

Meeting aje kerojenya

3 meetings. In a row.
1) Ze Bozz wants to convey message from the director. He was not happy with some of the staff who take longer than necessary time for eating at the canteen.


2) Unit Meeting. For me to convey the message to my staff. Which I should have done it in writing and suruh depa sign aje, habis cerita. But there are other things to discuss too. Including...

a) the turnaround time for knee aspirate. 

b) The referral cases to be seen by specialist. 

c) To get the proforma implemented soon. 


3) Sambutan Hari Pato. I expect the work to be done from A to Z. But now it looks like I have to do most of the work. Paper work. Need to:

a) Write invitation letter to other Dept to come during perasmian

b) Add in sijil penghargaan dan penyertaan

c) Senaraikan orang nak jaga poster dan pameran. Aku suruh mr kambeng, dia boleh suruh aku balik. Cehh!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan