Get my car serviced. Had my lunch at Kak Wan. Feed the fishes in the aquarium. Then zoom to Putrajaya. Had my prayer in Ulu Bernam when someone from the JKN called me asking me to submit the RSVP for the seminar pemantapan profesional. I told them that I was on the way to Putrajaya, there's no way I can fax the letter to them. In fact, yesterday when I received the call letter, there was no RSVP letter, because I assume the seminar is wajib, therefore all must go. So I said I will go for the course, and the caller said OK. Met an ex-staff from Parit Buntar at the R&R too. Then after that, Yong called me, said that there was a massive traffic jammed just before the R&R Sungai Buloh, therefore I changed my direction. Hentam aje lalu ikut Guthrie's. Just follow the sign board, then I reached the hotel, where I will be staying for the next 2 days.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan