The long weekend has see me:
1) Waiting at the service centre, at the same time imagining myself driving the jazz. It's pricier than the city. However the fuel consumption is far much better. The car is quite spacious inside, but I was not sure how the boot is like. But then what do I expect to carry around with such a spacious boot? Bukannya ada anak pun kan..
2) Wash abah's car. Entah berapa bulan dah tak basuh ni. The mud appeared to be permanently stucked to the lower skirting. Lagi kuat aku tonyoh kang takut tertanggal pulak cat tu. Tak pasal aku kena leter dengan abah.
3) Yong and Nyah came back. This time Adik was not around. I knew Adik went to Ipoh for her friend wedding. Tapi tak mau balik kampung. Still sulk I think. For inappropriate reason.
4) Sweep and mop the floor.
5) Pagi makan roti canai and kari daging. Tengahari aku masak kari lagi. There goes my diet.
6) Memang tak boleh diet. Pagi, tengahari, malam aku makan nasi.
Selamat Tahun Baru Cina. Prof Peh, Prof Wong, Prof Cheah, Prof Looi, Poh, Ng masih ingatkan aku lagi rupanya.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan