Isnin, 30 Januari 2012

What I do during the weekend

I spent a quality me-time during the last weekend. Morning was quiet, so I ride the bicycle going round and round. Initially I want to invite Cik Pinat together, but on the second thought, maybe she wants to spent the weekend with the kids. So I was alone. It was not too tiring compared to jogging, and it was a bit gentle on the calves. After breakfast, managed to clear the bushes at the side of the house. It's just a small plot where I grew pokok pandan, lemon grass, kaffir lime (useful for cooking tomyam), daun kari (for making curry), and papaya (to relieve constipation, whenever I'm in stress mode). There are 2 types of papaya that I grew. The usual type, which bears lots of fruits after it goes up and almost reaching the top floor, (initially I plan to cut it off because it didn't produce any fruits, now that I threaten to potong, baru dia takut dan keluar banyak buah), and the type that bears fruit when the tree itself is at the level of an adult.

The second day saw me riding the bicycle again to buy newspaper. Syok pulak naik basikal ni, but then I have to make sure there are not many vehicles on the road, otherwise takut pulak kena langgar. I also dipped myself in the longkang behind, and cleared the bushes there too. Suspen jugak kot kot Kak Piah keluar dari pintu belakang tengok tengok ada pekerja DBI yang baru yang tidak dibayar gaji...haha...Once I cleared all the bushes away, I had a sense of accomplishment. 3 days back, I saw a mouse running around. This time I hope the mouse goes elsewhere.

Malam tengok the final Juara Lagu. All the performers done their best. Tapi yang best tengok ialah Faizal Tahir main piano sampai keluar api tu. Marah sangat le nampaknya tu. Awan Nano wins.

Then I switched to channel 391. KBS drama award 2011. Shin Hagyun was awarded the best actor for the part he played as the arrogant neurosurgeon in Brain. The drama is still on air. Saw Prof Kim Sangcheol and Yun Jihyne too. Didnt know their real names.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan