I woke up at 3.30am. Having an uneasy stomach. Actually it was part of the usual nervous feeling just before any running event. Woke up again at 6am. Mandi. Subuh. Ready to go to PPUKM with Adik.
This was the first time having a warm up session dancing to a traditional song. Funny. Not everyone is doing just exactly as the person who lead the warm up was doing. This is a Fun Run. I must say it is appropriate. Hehe. Buat je lah. Had power bar 30 minutes before the event.
The first km seeing me running together with Adik. But upon reaching the Pasar Tani site, I can no longer wait for Adik. Dia siap nak bersembang dengan Matron la, nurse la (kan ni anjuran hospital dia, jadi ramai la kawan dia). So ahead I went. At another 2 km, it was a bit ascending route, running slowly is still possible. At the water station, we were served isotonic drink which Im not too fond, tapi aku belasah je lah. The next km seeing me walking because I had a bit of stomach upset, agaknya sebab minum air gas tu. Further route was mixed walking and running. Walking especially reaching the finishing line (naik bukit nak ke lobby PPUKM tu). At the finishing line, I was greeted with "Congratulation Cik" which I interpreted as congratulation makcik... hahaha...Sedar diri dah tua..but I can still run. Isn't that good??
I went back to the main entrance to HUKM to cheer Adik. Adik came in later. Haa...Puas hati hari ni dapat lari 5.5km.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan