Jumaat, 10 Oktober 2014

ETS

Going to KL. Tomorrow going to run. Running has become one of my passions. Even though I'm not a podium winner, it feels great to be running in the middle of the road and reach the finishing line....


At 5.30pm, after office, I could see that there is no longer taxis at the taxi stand in front of the A&E. Where have all of them gone? I asked the MakGuard, she said that all of the taxis had been booked and gone to deliver passengers. Tapi takkan langsung tak ada satu pun? My suspicion is that all the taxi drivers are boycotting something. Harga minyak kan naik dopoh sen.

Aiseh...if I knew that the taxis are not one to be seen, I could try asking any staff to send me to the railway station. But at 5.30pm, all of them have gone home.

Luckily, I saw a taxi just sending a passenger to the hospital. And as fast as I could, running to the taxi to bring me to the railway station. Haa....ni la yang dinamakan rezeki. Alhamdulillah.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan