Arrived at the hospital compound at 7.30am. People already started warming up. And so I followed. At 7.45am, the sound of the gun released by the hospital director freed us. The first km was a breeze. The next km we were passing through road junction, rows of houses where we were greeted by the barking dogs. Sib baik la anjing tu tak lepas keluar kalau tidak mati la hakakkkk. The next km I saw and overtook Mr Yan. It was mixed running and walking. There was no water station provided. The last 500 meter, I was overtook by a paediatric dr. I knew that someone (a matron) was already in front. The matron reached the finishing line first, followed by the paediatric dr, and few seconds followed by yours truly.
A few things that I need to consider in the next competitive run:
1. Pedulikan la bunyi anjing
2. If I m not comfortable wearing the t-shirt, I should opt for a more comfortable second skin (the paediatric dr wore something light, sleeve less and 3/4 pants) but at the same time mestilah cover the aurat.
3. Practise practise and practise.
Not too bad isn't it, considering 2 years ago, I got the 3rd place for the women senior category. Overall, Pathology department wins big in this running event, sampaikan Shahril MC tanya, ehh ni Larian Mesra Pathology ke....
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan