Ahad, 12 April 2015

Milo Malaysia Breakfast Day Run 2015

This is a series of event organised by Nestle Malaysia, which involve 3 different places at a different date. I registered for this in view of its location. Furthermore it has been quite some time I didnt involve in any running event.

Subuh at 6am, at my office. Easy, since it will be closer to the event location. At 6.15am, I took 1/4 of power bar. Could not take more than that. 

6.30am, I manage to find a secluded spot, not far from Padang Polo. They won't allow to park along the parking lot there. Probably fears that the runners will bash the car along the way. Ecece...takkan la ganeh sampai macam tu kan.

7am gathered at the start/finish.

7.30am sharp, we were released by Dato Bandar Ipoh.

The first 3km was a breeze. Passing through the round about Sultan Abdul Aziz, heading towards Sekolah Taayah on my right side. Taking a left turn, and moving towards housing area- bungalow punya cantik which were strategically located in the heart of Ipoh. Bet the price must be in millions. Then there was a water station placed after the 3rd km. We only need to step on the black line then there's a beep sign to indicate reading the timing chip. Tak payah nak ikat-ikat tangan segala macam Ipoh Run tu. Another water station was placed at the 5th km. Every 2 or 3 km, there was a figure clad in green (aku tau tu mesti lelaki based on the humps there..) to cheer the runners, which was very good in terms of giving moral support. Running non stop but at a slower pace. Ok. At the final km, I tried to walk to cool a bit, but it seems that my knees couldn't take it, tah kenapa entah aku kena keep on running jugak kalau tak aku rasa macam budak baru nak berjalan. So in the end, I arrived at the finishing line in style (cewahhh) with full pride. Sebab aku berjaya lari the whole 7km, except of course at the water station. Took 1 hour, 1 minutes and 2 sec for 7km run.

7KM WOMEN'S VETERAN
E1159
01:01:19.85 (Net Time)
01:01:36.49 (Gun Time)




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan