The event was organised by KPJ Health Groups on 8th August 2015 at Dataran Putrajaya. This was my first time running at Putrajaya. The venue was aptly chosen since it has ample space for parking (albeit not a true car park - we parked our car at the middle of the road but not blocking any traffic), toilet facilities and lots of greeneries. Met Lau C.P (who also ran in MIMS marathon) and it feels good to see familiar face. The run started at 7.30am, at Dataran, going through the blocks of buildings which I'm not familiar with. The route was sometimes going uphill (tapi tak seteruk bukit kat UM nun) and sometimes downhill (to which I took the opportunity to speed up). 2 water station were commendable. Timing is not that important, (sebab 5km sahaja) as long as Adik and I reached the finishing line safe and sound..
 |
| at the stage |
 |
| sedap sangat la milo tu ye |
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan