Jumaat, 3 September 2010

Cerita memalukan

One embarassing moment occured just now. Our department's toilet, even though there was a ladies and men symbols at the door, people tend to ignore them since we only have 2 limited toilet. I was in front of the ladies toilet door. The door appeared close but when I give it a slight push, it was opened. And I saw Haji was squatting on the squatting toilet, with the face facing the door. I simply said, Sorry, sorry and close the door from outside. Err...I didnt see the exact detail, I swear, but it was an awkward situation (knowing that I will be meeting that Haji every day at the department) and embarassing!
And one minute ago (while I was logging in to this blog) Haji came to my room, asking me,
"Okaylah ye, tarikh 4hb tu"
...referring to the date that we plan for the jamuan raya. Errr...aku nampak macam haji buat muka selamba je....

2 ulasan:

  1. He would be more embarrassed than you are! LOL! I pernah silap masuk toilet lelaki kat function room, ada men's style urinary outside. I dok dlm cubicle, dengar suara lelaki masuk. Tunggu lama, dah senyap baru keluar, LOL!

    BalasPadam
  2. he he he...termasuk toilet lelaki ye. sometimes we miss the sign.

    BalasPadam