Rabu, 29 September 2010

Sore

Yesterday I went to the pool. Went to Tesco afterwards to buy some food. Then had dinner at KFC all by myself. I sensed some curious look at me. Haa..I'm a lone ranger. And are you bothered? Already feel soreness at both axilla and upper part of chest. Tu la tadi berenang tak hengat, pastu warm up pun sesedap rasa je. Bukan warm up betul-betul. Reached home at 8.4pm. After shower, applied some gamat ointment. This morning feel a bit better.
I already filled in Form 1. Made 4 copies together with the documents (notis pemulangan cek, brochures given by penipu durjana). Today apply for leave this Friday. I don't want to be absent from work. Who knows how long it will take to make the statement and processing part?
My subordinate claimed that she read my blog. And I asked her back, which one? She said my name was mentioned in it. Haaa...I didnt my put my real name. Don't think she'll find out...But if she ever find out, does it matter? Don't think so.
Adoi..ketiak dan atas dada ni masih ada sengal sikit-sikit.

1 ulasan: