Selasa, 21 September 2010

Hair serum

I got 3 bottles of hair serum that I bought at different times, because I thought they work differently. It can be applied on wet hair after washing, and can also be put onto dry hair, whenever it's too dry. I haven't done the serum part religiously few months. Konon-kononnya nak cover balik kekejaman terhadap ketidak penggunaan hair serum, so last Sunday, I put some serum on the hair generously, thinking that it will act like coconut oil, that my late grandmother always put on her hair to make the hair smooth and to act as a tonic la... konon-kononnya. I massaged the serum a bit, thinking that it will penetrate the hair follicle and meresap jauh hingga ke akar rambut dan menyuburkan rambutku bagai ulik mayang. Ha ha. A bit weird, since the serum didnt feel light on the hair. After that I shampooed as usual, but it took me a bit too long time to dry the hair. Monday evening, during shower, shampoo one more time, but the hair still feels heavy and lustreless. Eh, apa pasal ni, dah dua kali shampoo pun rambut terasa macam mop yang bergumpal-gumpal. This morning also, before I come to work, I shampoo one more time, which I seldom do in the morning. Feel better, even though it still feels heavy.
Then I decide to have a sneak peek at the bottom. Anything might go wrong...(ignore the yellow sponge bob at the back, dia tengah gelakkan rambut aku yang macam mop ni!)

Haaa....kau...it was expired more than 1 year! Moral of the story is to always check the expire date, be it food or cosmetics or hair serum. Kalau dah lepas expiry date, buang aje lah kosmetik metik tu. Takde membazir-bazirnya kalau rambut dah jadi macam mop. Boleh membawa kesengsaraan dan membazir lagi sebab entah berapa kali aku dah shampoo pun rambut tetap tak kembali kepada asal.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan