Khamis, 9 Ogos 2012

Supple

1. Overheard a conversation somewhere….

 
Minah: Where did he go?

Kajol: He’s now in radiology.

Minah: No wonder he’s no longer to be seen here.

Kajol: He said he could not stand the oestrogen effect.



My department has a high dosage of oestrogen due to predominance of female staff.





2. The first day I took the supplement (at 5am), and this is what noticeable:

a) As early as 6am, I pass the motion without difficulty or straining.

b) At 6.45am, I thought I want to lie for awhile before get dressed to work. But I can’t. It seems that I had difficulty to fall asleep afterwards. (NOTE: Not to take the supplement before going to bed at night)

c) The typist thought I look more energetic than usual. (Didn’t I always energetic?) This could have some confounding factors. Urgent report need to be settled before they come and chase me. In addition, I like to see my desk to be hassle-free.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan