1.Went for swimming. The pool water was a green-tinged. Scared at first. Tapi aku bantai jugak entah berapa kali lap. Out from pool, had a shower with the hope of removing all possibilities of being infected with pseudomonas aeruginosa.. Dinding shower tu pun berkulat. Patut ke aku komplen pada Encik Karam supaya dapat highlight the issue?
2. Brisk walking at M*din. Purposely parked the car somewhere far. Walk as if trying to catch the last train. Bought some fish, chicken, vegetables. Put them in the car boot. Walk back to the food court. Bought beehun sup. Then went back to the car.
3. Badminton at a place where I never venture before. Somewhere near Buntong. Penat jugak main dengan M.O aku nih. They're young in their late 20's. While I'm 40. Ehh ehhh tuanya aku. My palm became black after holding the racket. It goes to show how long long ago I played the game, now the handler became reput already. Patut tak aku balut kat pemegang racket tu? Ataupun aku beli racket yang baru?
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan