Early morning, after breakfast, Adik and I bring Mak to IJN to get her INR checked. The INR is 1.8 which is not thin enough for her new heart valve. Therefore the dr at casualty increase the dose to 2 mg/daily.
Evening, went back to Ipoh, driving alone. Mak is still at Yong house. I can senses that Mak is a bit uncomfortable at Yong house. But what can I do? Mak is on warfarin
Evening, went back to Ipoh, driving alone. Mak is still at Yong house. I can senses that Mak is a bit uncomfortable at Yong house. But what can I do? Mak is on warfarin
Passing the PLUS highway, at the stretch of Gua Tempurung area, suddenly I had this goosebump. The hair at my nape rises a bit. Nyah dah pesan baca ayat-ayat Quran bila lalu kat area Gua Tempurung tu. Especially time magrib ni...
Maybe it's a coincidence that the famous lawyer passed away in a tragic road accident in Perak just a day before hari pertabalan sultan. Or maybe not. As Abah told me, Sultan Perak tu berdaulat...
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan