Mak still in HDU. Today she is much aware even though a bit groggy due to the morphine infusion. She is also alert to the surrounding. And claimed she was hungry. That's a good sign. Means the appetite is there. Alang and his wife came and visit. Cikgu Abas and his wife Cikgu Fatimah, brought by their son Zul (who happen to be in IJN to get their heart medication) also came and visit.
Nyah and I slept at Putra again tonight. I notice that even though Putra Hotel does not have stars like Grand Seasons, but in terms of cleanliness, staff handling the check in and the parking ways are superior. For example, the washroom; although it does not have bath tub, there is standing shower which is cleaner. 2 night spents at Putra, and I did not encounter any clogged sink. The bidet also provided with a water hose, much much cleaner compared to the bidet with built-in water sprinkler (because not everyone has the same length of anatomical structures pertaining to berry and kenchy...
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan