Sabtu, 12 April 2014

Mak going to normal ward

The phone rang and the voice on the other line told me that Mak can be transferred to normal ward today. It was the nurse in the HDU. She asked whether we would like Mak to join to a room shared with 4 other patients, or willing to pay extra and get a single room. I prefer the latter. Luckily Putra is just across the road, so after breakfast, Nyah and myself went to Bahagian Kemasukan, to pay RM 1000 for deposit single room. The receipt then passed to the nurse in HDU, and we went back to Putra to rest for awhile, while waiting to visit Mak again during lunch time.

Tonight I accompany Mak, room number 205. I just could not doze off completely. The pulse oxymeter regularly monitoring Mak pulse and blood pressure. Once in a while, the pulse meter was dislodged a bit, and there goes the buzzer. A few times the staff nurse came to give Mak nebulizer. Few times the other nurse will come to get the observation - temperature, blood pressure, the water intake/output. And I noticed Mak was a bit restless....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan