I took some time for myself early this morning. I wake up at 6.30am. After subuh, I went out for a jog. Then do the laundry. Quick shower. Then drove to Air Tawar. Half way before I reach Air Tawar, stopped at Sri Iskandar to buy lunch. Called Abah, told him I want to come over.
Reached Air Tawar around 11.30am. Checked that there was stale rice in the rice cooker, don't know how long it has been there. I guess Abah didn't really take great care in things that he ate. Cook rice, and we had early lunch. Afterwards, Abah was busy rearranging the furniture in the house as well as decluttered all the things so as to accomodate Mak coming back tomorrow. Abah looks tired.
Meanwhile I saw the larger refrigerator was switched off. Some of the things still kept inside were already stinking. When I open up the shelves one by one I saw maggots here and there. It was coming from one of the food container. Couldn't bother to ask Abah whether I was permitted to throw them like I usually did, I just tossed them into the large waste plastic bag container, put them aside to be thrown later. Rasa macam nak menangis pun ada. Abah ni macam tak terurus pulak bila Mak takde kat rumah.
At 6pm, I packed my things and drove back to Ipoh.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan