Ahad, 13 April 2014

Mak restless, and laundry day.

Mak told me that the heart goes very fast. So I told the nurse about it, they put the cardiac monitor on. It told me that Mak was having tachycardia. Ina heard the conversation amongst the staff, and the word "ventricular bigeminy". The staff nurse said, almost 60% of post op patients will have the tachycardia. Mak was put on amiodarone infusion, and the tachy beat even though not completely resolved, but at least Mak is not that restless as before.

I recite Quran every now and then, when I was not busy mending to Mak needs. And I saw the beauty of it. There were times I saw the heart rate turns normal. Allah, kau permudahkan lah segala urusan...

2 nights spent at IJN, but tonight Adik is also there to accompany me.

The following morning, we were doing laundry. Not only Mak clothes, but our clothes are also mounting.
Laundry is fun if it is done together with Nyah and Adik. When the clothes are busy spinning in the washing machine, we were busy having breakfast at Old Town White Coffee. When the group of women at the table nearby were talking in a language that we could not understand, we were also shouting and laughing at each other at the top of our voice to match theirs.

After laundry, the clothes were put in the dryer. Within 20 minutes, everything is clean and wear-able.

Nyah went home with Abah on Sunday evening.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan