Eat. Sleep. TV. Eat. Sleep. TV. I still can't believe that I'm still here at my adik's house in Cheras, when I should be in at my own house doing some housekeeping, or loading my bag for the trip to Beijing. Even my parents are bored too. Ustad would only be able to come after asar prayer. That means I can only go back around 7pm, the earliest!! Now I've got only 1 day, that is Monday to get my bag ready and last minute preparation for China. Meanwhile, I think I need to do some last minute shopping to get some dried food (mushroom soup in boxes, instant noodle, and biscuits) just in case in difficulties finding halal food over there.
Tuesday I need to drive again to KL. Maybe I should start drive at 9am, eh...tak boleh awal-awal sangat sampai KL. I think 11am should be nice, so that I can reach HUKM around 2pm, when Adik will just finished her morning shift.
Tuesday I need to drive again to KL. Maybe I should start drive at 9am, eh...tak boleh awal-awal sangat sampai KL. I think 11am should be nice, so that I can reach HUKM around 2pm, when Adik will just finished her morning shift.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan