At last we reached home at 11pm. It was raining cats and dogs all the way from KL to Ipoh. It took me almost 4 hours since I could not drive fast during rainy days. In addition, the road was slippery, and sometimes the view was a bit limited. Luckily I was driving Abah's myvi, since my City's wiper may not as good as the Myvi's due to wear and tear.
Just before that, Ustad came to adik's house around 5.30pm, and gave the taklimat regarding the activities during umrah. I'm glad that it was held in a small number of people (abah, mak and me) since I could asked questions pertaining to the umrah to him. Before the taklimat, I thought about the difficulties that I'd face during the umrah especially the part of doa doa yang panjang tu. But after having the taklimat from ustad, I hope everything will be smooth sailing. The taklimat finished at 6.55pm, when after that we tidied up and start the journey back to my home.
Eh...I remember something. Yesterday was Abah birthday. Didnt get the chance to bake a cake for him. Maybe I should do something tomorrow morning. Till then, good nite...
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan