Lately I have this hostile feeling towards some people at the department.
.
First, the clerk. Why do they take so long to type the report? I think they are facebooking everytime they suppose to type the report. Then, after the office hour, they claimed on-call, when they should have finished it during the office hour. Eiii....geram! FNAC report, they took 2 DAYS to type. Long report apatah lagi. Peram ke buat budu?
.
Second, the PA and her associates. Whenever they have O.T forms to be signed, they will send it to me. Tak kira la blood bank staff punya O.T ke, microbe ke (which some I hardly know them), biochem ke, hemato punya M.O ke. If they cheat on me also, I won't know, since I didn't know their scope of work.
.
Third, Kak Sally. Since she refused to sign the O.T forms, even when some of it belongs to her staff, therefore the job of signing the O.T will be handed to me. Wait till I go for my long break. Then you will face the burden.
.
I just can't wait for the long break. I really need that break.
.
The only thing that really can soothe me is the fact that I got 6 ekor ikan puyu at home. Ida must be proud of me since she's the one who gave me 2 ekor initially to breed.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan