Khamis, 8 Julai 2010

Makan after hard work

Today I went to headquarter to attend meeting on technical assessment to pick up the best people for outsourcing the cyto slides. I reached there at 8.50am, meeting started at 9am, lasted until 11.40am. During the meeting my stomach grumbled and it was playing symphony in D minor. At the end of the meeting, the chairperson simply said that it was cruel of her not to offer us any food or drinks at the least. Well...yeah...I know you heard the symphony just now. But some people can't just be bothered and have any empathy to those who had done a hard work choosing the best for the service. It's ok for me, yes, I accepted it. I refused to go back to my department. Instead, I drove to the children's park and look for food. At one food stall I stopped. Nasi separuh kak, lauk saya bubuh sendiri, which includes gulai lemak pucuk ubi campur jantung pisang, ikan keli goreng bercili and sambal belacan. And I eat to my heart content. Hehehe...mesti kakak kedai tu perasan budak ni lapar sangat agaknya...licin pinggan dia.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan