Khamis, 17 Julai 2014

Locum

Went to BP Lab. I don't mind the slides. But the grossing part had left my left middle finger to be shrunken due to the formalin seeping through the gloves when I accidentally cut the glove (too vigorous during grossing).  The skin becomes wrinkled and getting old before its time...

Back home, the bulb in the bathroom is no longer operational. I went to the same lighting shop at Jalan Yang Kalsom that provides all the bulbs and fans for my house. Apparently, the type of bulb used in the bathroom is no longer available. I either need to wait (because they need to order the bulb elsewhere) or change the entire lighting. And it takes more than next week. I just could not wait until next week since it is at a prime area (tak nampak la kalau nak berak ke, berus gigi waktu malam ke).Since they could not provide fast service, I went to the electrical shop somewhere in Meru and they are willing to change the entire set of lighting on the same day.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan