I joined several whatsapp group. The purpose is to keep in touch with friends, to exchange recipes, to learn new things, and to chit chat to fill in vacant time. Some of my friends leave the groups voluntarily maybe because the group does not contribute anything significant to their life. True. Some of them leave the group because they cannot stand the comments leave by other friends. True also. But I just stay. And watch. Things that they comment may have a significant impact to me, if not now, maybe later. Mana la tau kan.
There is a particular friend whom I find a bit irritating because that friend have a tendency to leave comment using vulgar words, over react and irrational. Whenever that friend spoke of dia punya previous ex, there is always word like "slut, betina gatal". And there is another insensitive friend leave comments on 'janda" which is offensive to this particular friend who happens to be a janda. So this particular friend retaliate back, by saying something like "nanti aku doakan kau jadi sama macam aku nak?" The insensitive friend then leave the group, maybe this friend suddenly becomes sensitive to the comment.
I blame both parties. One is over react. The other is insensitive. Dua dua ni patut aku hantuk kan kepala ke dinding baru sedar, yang komen engkorang tu tak lebih macam budak-budak yang tidak cukup umur. Dan tidak sepatutnya dikeluarkan oleh orang-orang yang the so-called 'professionals like us".
Aku pun ada satu ketika tu rasa nak blah je dari grup tu but I choose not to. Ada la tak lama dulu depa discuss pasal nurse nurse menggatal nak mengorat suami engkorang yang kononnya hensem berduit tu kan. One of the word used by this person is "andartu yang terdesak". Well, I do find it is a bit offensive. But I just brushed it off. Because it's true I'm an andartu, but not terdesak. I do not belong to that grup yang terdesak. Not all andartu terdesak. On the other hand, some of the married women pun ada juga yang terdesak. Malam-malam aku tengok status kak pah tu oneline. At the same time, Abang ri pun online. It does not require an intelligent guess la sapa chat dengan sapa. Dua dua pun gatal. Eh...
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan