Few interesting things happened today:
1) The lab manager came to see me, there will be an incident meeting today, regarding a negative stain done locally, but when it was referred to another center, it was positive. The lab manager was asking whether I would be willing to represent the unit, Puan Cocky cannot be there at the meeting, busy lah katanya...but I said, how could I? Even though I'm quite senior, I'm not the head of unit. So she asked Mrs Polycystic. Because Mrs Polycystic unit is interchangeable with Puan Cocky unit. Anyhow, I feel honoured to be asked. Maksudnya, they still look for my views and opinion.
2) An O&G specialist wants to clarify about few things that I wrote in the report. He was asking, what do I mean when I wrote less than 1/3 of myometrial invasion because normally, the report will stated either invading less than 1/2 or invading more than 1/2 of myometrium (in a case of endometrial carcinoma). Well, simple maths. Invading less than 1/3 is less than 1/2, that means, I'm trying to say tumour is invading less than 1/2 of myometrium. Just to show how minimal the tumour is. Abah is a senior maths teacher. Can't help it!
3) A granuloma at the perianal region is not so unusual since it can also due to foreign body granulomatous reaction. It reminds me to another case of a granuloma, which I did not request for Ziehl-Neelsen stain. Tengok-tengok positive gila babi. Later, when I did Wade Fite, positive lagi gila berduyun organism. So, moral of the story, tak rugi kalau slow pace...so in the current case of granuloma at the perianal region, I requested for ZN stain. Tengok-tengok ada dua ekor acid fast bacilli. Aku tunjuk kes tu pada MO dekat multiviewer microscope. MO aku cakap, eish eish...macam mana dr boleh terpikir nak buat ZN stain ye. Macam mana dr boleh nampak bacilli tu? I told them, experiences taught me to be patient. Kena tengok Ziehl-Neelsen stain masa tengah kenyang, tak boleh marah-marah, sambil relax. Prof Wong told me that, when I was a master student.
3) A granuloma at the perianal region is not so unusual since it can also due to foreign body granulomatous reaction. It reminds me to another case of a granuloma, which I did not request for Ziehl-Neelsen stain. Tengok-tengok positive gila babi. Later, when I did Wade Fite, positive lagi gila berduyun organism. So, moral of the story, tak rugi kalau slow pace...so in the current case of granuloma at the perianal region, I requested for ZN stain. Tengok-tengok ada dua ekor acid fast bacilli. Aku tunjuk kes tu pada MO dekat multiviewer microscope. MO aku cakap, eish eish...macam mana dr boleh terpikir nak buat ZN stain ye. Macam mana dr boleh nampak bacilli tu? I told them, experiences taught me to be patient. Kena tengok Ziehl-Neelsen stain masa tengah kenyang, tak boleh marah-marah, sambil relax. Prof Wong told me that, when I was a master student.
4) Lots of bill to be settled today. Astro, broadband, post paid, credit card. Apa la yang aku buat sampai aku lalai nak setelkan bil ni. Yang membuatkan aku leka ialah kerana sekarang bil dah tak diterima secara pos. Main reminder kat email je. Kadang-kadang aku delete email banyak-banyak sekaligus. Tambah pulak yang merapu-rapu tu kan. Mungkin masa tu aku terdelete sama dengan bill reminder.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan