Khamis, 8 Mei 2014

Watson

Went to Watson seeking a medication by the name of Daflon and some toiletries. I asked the lady who mend the pharmacy counter, kat mana Daflon? The lady with the sepet eyes, keeping a tight lip and points using her index finger towards where the Daflon is located. Muka dah la masam. Oii....is this what you call customers service? Never mind. You are forgiven. Maybe you had a bad day with your husband earlier. Or most probably a mouth ulcer that's why you can't even speak a word or smile. 

Then, went to the cashier. The cashier lady asked me whether I would like to have the Watson card incorporated with Touch n Go. Then I asked what will happen to my current touch n go card? She said I can terminate the old card and use the current one. Takde kerja la pulak aku nak pergi ke ofis PLUS tu semata-mata nak terminate the card, unless it got expired. Dah, akak tak nak le dik. The story does not end there. The cashier lady tried persuading me to buy other items at a discounted price. I said no. This is enough. Tak habis lagi dia mau aku tengok lagi entah apa barang nak dibeli kononnya murah. Aku rasa dah nak geram le ni. Orang dah la beratur belakang kau tak nampak ke? Eii...geram. The moment I get back my change, I quickly move away. Kesian je dengan orang yang beratur kat belakang aku. 

Sometimes it is more peaceful buying toiletries at Guardian.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan