Khamis, 12 Jun 2014

Evening

Made some alteration to the jeans that was given to me by Adik (I actually bought it from her, because I pay RM25, remember..) because it could not fit into Adik's leg anymore. The sewing maching was a bit cranky at first when I try to feed in the skochee, but when I seal the low end of the jeans, it ran smoothly.

Afterwards I scrubbed the front porch because early in the morning, there were sound of cats in a commotion. When I came out of the house, I saw cat shit splattered here and there and even though it is barely visible due to the orange tiles, but the smell is unbearable.
This can be mistakenly seen as dirts.

The colour is just like soil that came from the shoes

Another spot of shit

An evidence that this came from a furry living thing

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan