Jumaat, 13 Jun 2014

Preparation for tomorrow

1. Running shoes
- the one that I bought at Mines, while waiting for Adik having bowling. I have practiced few times with this shoes. It's better than the one that I bought at Manjung Aeon, but in terms of cushioning, I prefer the one I bought in JB.

2. Stocking
- just a regular one that I wear during jogging.

3. Power Bar
-bought at Watson. I nearly bought an expired (due date 10th June) bar until I scrutinized it 2 times okay.

4. Inner
-I only had 1 black inner which later last night was found to be misplaced I don't know where. The last time I wore the inner was during Pathology Nite in November last year. Cari punya cari sampai pening tak jumpa. I decided to buy a new one. Inner musti la mau pakai, kalau tidak, tak mengikut syariat pulak. The running t-shirt is short sleeve. Jarang pulak tu.

5. Determination
Yes. Last but not least. I'm not hoping to get to the podium. To reach the finishing line safe and sound, that is.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan